Saturday 7 August 2010

Zumba - Aerobic dance craze

Today I went to my first Zumba class.  I thought it would be like any other class whereby you learn two new moves a week and then put a routine together. Was I wrong.  We did about 5 routines and it was fabulous.  Didnt really learn any moves just danced and felt totally rejuvenated at the end of it. 

Have a look at this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4

No word of a lie the first routine was one of the ones we did today.  There was no pressure to be an expert just to have fun fun fun.  Expensive?  No!  Just £4.00 a session!! Give it a go.  Some say you can lost 1000 calories a time but then who knows.  I certainly perspired the whole time.  Although energetic it doesnt feel like it as its so enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. I love Zumba, I cannot afford classes or get to them so I use youtube vidoes of routines, It is so much fun

    ReplyDelete