Sunday, 11 December 2011

Every little helps just found this on MSE

If you work in an industry  listed on the link below and you wear a uniform (that you employers requires you to wear) you may be able to claim expenses, these can be backdated for up to 6 years.

1 comment:

  1. I read this a little while back, is'nt it fuuny how the tax man does not advertise these things, yet are quick to take money from you, well worth claiming if you can