Monday 2 July 2012

Rain, Rain, Rain

I got up - eventually- this morning raining again!!  I felt down and would have loved to stay in bed, but I thought I better get up and do some housework. I just polished, hoovered, and tidied.

I went to get my Step-dad a birthday card, got a few  bits from the shops and did the ironing, as well as watching a bit of tennis.

OH and I then went to the Cinema and saw a film for free - with free popcorn courtesy of Virgin Media.  We saw Magic Mike and it is not for the faint hearted although is was funny made me feel better for a couple of hours - running time is 1 hour 50.


The film is about Mike - funny that, who works as a roofer during the day and a stripper during the night hoping to fund his own furniture business.  He then teaches Adam the ropes and his ambitions do not work out as planned however, he does find love.

See below for the trailer:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CFUQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DeMU7s6cwxEM&ei=dhDyT5qrG4ef8gOn_YS1DQ&usg=AFQjCNHqfWyLki-hvytbPZULaN3pKWS4-w&sig2=ieXEosCC_PD6jxmrOCRGKQ

2 comments:

  1. My grandmother was a great believer in getting busy of you felt low, but I know how hard it can be. Now, I'd like you to do something for me. A couple of posts ago, I blogged about the sunshine award and I told any of my readers to take it if they wanted it. Well, given all the rain right now, I think you need it, so I would like you to go and fetch it and add it to your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun - I must look out for it! Jx

    ReplyDelete