Tuesday 23 August 2011

Jumbles and Pom Poms, MeanQueen and Tracing Rainbows

I am still reading your blogs and others but I cannot comment in your comment box.  I can only comment on blogs when you click on the leave a comment link.

I wanted to say to MeanQueen that her post today made me cry x  Jumbles - I like the teatowels and final Tracing Rainbows - I love your posts I always learn from them.

I the meantime I have bought some more suncream this time factor 30 again just £1.00 each at Sainsburys.  Whilst I was there I not only got the bread I went in there for but a nice young chap reduced a lettuce BBE 24th to 30P - bargain!

1 comment:

  1. Justine - sorry you are having problems with comments. For some reason when I was away last week I had difficulty commenting on some blogs - including my own. I do not understand why it is. I am glad you are getting so many bargains lately - you are an optimist buying all this suncream. Are you expecting a heatwave or planning an exotic holiday??
    hugs and blessings - ang x

    ReplyDelete