Sunday 11 March 2012

OH using up instead of throwing out!

OH made a Bread and Butter pudding out of items which needed using up:


No idea why it is showing a side view we took ages to try and resolve it.  Anyway it tasted nice - better than mine. 

 I am off cooking at the moment, off work with stress,  I cannot tell you how low I have been but am still here!  Thanks to Ang for sending me that card - you have no idea how much that meant and yes it made me cry.  I have been doing that for hours some day.  I am in a hole and I cannot get out!

3 comments:

  1. That bread and butter pudding looks yummy. So sorry to hear of your problems, hope you feel better soon. Remember, we're all here for you. Lots of love xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't want to get emotional....Suffer from that already....!
    But.....You take care now.........
    "Happiness keeps you sweet....
    Trials keep you strong...
    Sorrows keep you humble...
    Success keeps you glowing...
    But...Only friends keep you going....".

    Remember...
    It takes 43 muscles to frown....
    But...Only 17 to smile....! :>).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love and best wishes to you.

    Your other halfs food looks so yummy.

    X x

    ReplyDelete