Saturday 31 July 2010

Not as expected

My week off wasnt as expected.  On Monday I went to the beach with a good friend.  I live right near the beach but you still need a car really.  So off we went parked up on the road, for free.  We had made a packed lunch.  My friend treated me to an icecream.

On Tuesday a friend come over and I looked after her little one for a while when she went to an interview.

On Wednesday I did a little housework - actually I did a little each day,  I also went for a walk.  Slimming world in the evening.

Thursday as planned took my dad to the hospital.

Friday had to pop to the eye hospital as I had something in my eye.  Had a chinese takeaway for dinner.

Today I had a day out to Sherborne castle it was very nice to £9.50 to get in each and miles of gardens.  Good value for money actually.

Thats my week off and as I had hardly any money it was on the cheap and I enjoyed it.  Back to work next week zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment