Sunday 21 October 2012

Pharmaton Active Life




Before I explain how good these multivitamins are, I have to inform you that I am a BuzzAgent agent and I am therefore spreading the news on products they send me.

However, I have not blogged about any of the products before.  As you know I have been feeling down and I felt that I needed a pick-me-up.  So when I got invited to this campaign I jumped at the chance.

After just a week, of taking just one caplet a day, although I am not about to claim they are lifting me out of depression, I did notice an improvement in my energy levels.  The real effect comes at week 3 to 4!

I do have some money off vouchers if you would contact me I would gladly send them to you, they are £2.00 off the product at Boots only!  I have about 6 so first come first served!!

No comments:

Post a Comment