Sunday 20 March 2011

A sunny walk in Dorset

What a lovely sunny day we thought, we packed some water, flask of coffee and value cake and off we went to Frampton Wood.

Up the hill:


Then through the wood :





Then more of the wood:




Lambs already??



Then approaching a bridge designed by Christopher Wren:



A closer look at it :


An even closer look at it :

The lovely stream running underneath it:



We then came accross a Pill Box:




Then through the village - how quaint:


Then back to the Village Green near where we started here is my OH and I:



Can you see our flask and cake have a closer look:


It can cost a pretty penny to buy coffee and cake out, this is two pieces of Sainsburys fruit slab which cost just 95p.

The ducks come and visit us:



Then just enjoying our refreshments whilst looking at the stream :



Hope you enjoyed the pics - rather a lot of them.

That was my afternoon of 20th March 2011! What did you do. I love nature on a shoestring - save the petrol of course!!

5 comments:

  1. What a glorious time you two had together! thanks for sharing the lovely picture.
    I shall have special time with my OH tomorrow on his day off - hoping our weather is as sunny up here in the Midlands.
    blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I treasure my time with my husband. I feel so lucky x Blessings to you too Angela and I do hope you have a lovely sunny day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Justine,
    looks like you had a great day and the pictures are lovely. Sadly I was indoors doing DIY but did get out for a nice walk with the dog for an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a glorious day for it! Such lovely scenery!! And your fruit slab didn't look too bad either :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that you with blonde hair, you make a lovely couple. The bridge is gorgeous, such a nice area you live in. Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete