Monday 21 May 2012

I am off to Jersey next week!



I feel in need of a break money is short however, I did put some money by as I was supposed to be going away with my friend last year for a break. 

I am going to Jersey for four nights and it costs £189.00 per person - I am so pleased.  Good news too that the sailing are now closer by!

I will post about it when I return although I am not going to next week.  I am bit apprehesive that my hubby is not going as he is my rock at the moment.  We have also spoke at length about the cost however it was in need of a break and it would be more worthwhile in the long run to my mental health.

3 comments:

  1. Hope all is well and that you have a wonderful time. It sounds like you know what you need and you are putting that
    into place xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jersey was lovely when I went, and I am sure you will have a lovely holiday!
    I can recommend the bus trip to the lovely Lalique glass church, and the German Tunnels. The food is great too- check out the v helpful Jersey tourism website.
    It will do you good to get away for a break - and boost your spirits. Hope the weather's good!
    blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time. I remember going as a kid it was beautiful

    x x

    ReplyDelete