Thursday 9 August 2012

Busy

Been busy decluttering ready for the clean up after the leak.  It is as bad as a flood!  We are going to sell items at a bootsale on Sunday weather permitting to enable us to pay the excess on both buildings and contents insurance. Need £200.

Chris found an old gold ring that he is happy to sell should get about £90.  I am also going to put some items on eBay.  Found a SAD box hardly used might get a few pound for that?

Anything we can get rid of will be out of the way ready for the clean up. Only the kitchen and lounge will be left as they are unaffected.

I am trying to be positive by using this as a chance to get rid of things we do not need or want.  I shall do more tomorrow.

We shall then finish off on Saturday ready for the bootsale on Sunday.

In the meantime, I have another session with my life coach tomorrow.  I am hoping they feel I am progressing nicely.

Speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment