Saturday 4 August 2012

My win . . .

I received this yesterday at around 4 p.m.

What do you think?

I know the picture isnt great, I took it with my phone.

Well that was the good news as well as winning an amazon voucher the bad news is that our leak appears to have been going on for a year and underneath our carpets in the hall, spare room and bathroom is wet and there is black mould.  It looks like there is some in our bedroom - not good I hae asthma!  Also there is the damage to vinyl, carpets, door frames.  The free holder pays the building insurance and says we are covered for some things not vinyl that should be covered by our house insurance who says our building insurance should cover it.  Also went we looked at the insurance policy it says we are not covered by the buildings insurance for water damage.

I hope it is not too expensive, with no income and the Occupational Therapist saying it may not be a while until I can work even the £100 excess is a pain. 

Nevermind I keep telling myself!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm sometimes 'never mind ' doesn't cut it ,poor you ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete