Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Quick update

Re escape of water, I called insurance company and demanded they send someone out to look at the damage.  I just want them to sort it and if we need to move out that we do so ASAP for health reasons or later if needed so the damage can be dealt with. Someone is coming Thursday morning.

Re employers they want another meeting second week of September!!  Not chuffed but trying hard not to let it get to me.  I'll have to apply for ESA!

Finally, I got a blog award a couple of weeks ago and need to blog about it.

Tomorrow I am going out with my sister.  Hope the weather holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment